KELTEN is aware of the challenges posed by the digital economy and the digital transformation of businesses, and has a team dedicated to digital law.
Our team works with all types of clients (publishers, software users, innovative start-ups, industrial companies, medical players, associations, etc.).
- Training on the General Data Protection Regulation
- Mapping of personal data processing and analysis of related risks (impact study, etc.)
- Assistance with compliance
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts or data controller/subcontractor clauses
- Drafting of data protection policies and information for individuals
- Support in setting up a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Audits and impact assessments of processing operations involving personal data
- Support for data enhancement initiatives
- Supervision of the transfer of personal data outside the European Union
- Assistance with formal notices or CNIL inspections