Advising company directors and executives in charge of human resources, our team is involved in all areas of labour law and social security, offering its clients a global vision and personalised support at every stage of their development.
Available and proactive, our team will support you in the day-to-day management of your human resources, in the implementation of complex projects and in your litigation strategy.
- Employment contracts and amendments
- Organisation and implementation of delegations of authority
- Implementation of the employer’s disciplinary powers
- Termination of employment contracts (redundancy procedures, termination of fixed-term contracts, contractual termination)
- Amicable settlement of individual disputes
- Staff representative bodies (professional elections, information and consultation, CSE/Business and Social Council rules of procedure, operation of the CSSCT/Health and Safety Commitees, etc.)
- Procedures for collective redundancies for economic reasons
- Drafting or reviewing your internal regulations
- Organisation of working time (annualisation, fixed rates, part-time, etc.)
- Negotiation, drafting or review of your company agreements
- Relations with labour authorities and social security bodies (URSSAF, CPAM, CARSAT, etc.)
- Payroll and employee savings schemes (audit, optimisation of deductions, workplace accident pricing, draft employee savings schemes)
- Occupational health and safety: audit, single risk assessment document, working conditions for external contractors, arduous work, psychosocial risks, occupational medicine, crisis management in the event of an accident in the workplace.
- Defending employers before the industrial tribunal and the labour division of the Court of Appeal (dismissal, harassment, etc.)
- Litigation before the social security courts (disputing accidents at work, litigation concerning inexcusable fault, disputing the permanent disability rate of employees, etc.)
- Actions before the courts (strikes, electoral disputes, challenges to the appointment of a trade union representative, etc.)
- Actions before the administrative courts (challenging decisions to refuse authorisation for dismissal, etc.)
- Criminal defence of the employer (workplace accidents, discrimination, etc.) and protection of its civil interests when it is the victim of a criminal offence.
- “Inter-company” training courses
Topical training in labour law
Thematic training (employment contracts, redundancies, social and economic committees, etc.)
- In-company training
Specifically tailored to the needs of the company (rights and duties of the manager, payroll, operation of the CSE/Business and Social Council, involvement of external companies, management of expatriate employees, etc.).