Thanks to its expertise and training, our team is able to advise and litigate on all aspects of public law for public, semi-public and private bodies.
The team works closely with the firm’s other departments, adopting a project-based approach to ensure the best possible response to the complexity of your needs and projects.
- Contractual arrangements adapted to current requirements: circular economy – functionality economy – environmental and social clauses, etc.
- Public procurement: award (needs assessment, tender documents) – performance
- Concessions: public service delegation – development
- Pre-contractual referral (unsuccessful candidate) – contractual referral
- Civil service law: state civil service – local civil service – hospital civil service
- Public labour law: dismissal of protected employees – obligations of the project owner/protection of employees – safety and the environment
- Planning: territorial coherence scheme (SCOT) – local town planning scheme (PLU) – inter-communal local town planning scheme (PLUi) – (PVAP/Heritage and Architecture Valorisation Plan)
- Development: concerted development zone (ZAC) – housing estate – rehabilitation, etc.
- Planning permissions: application for planning permission – building permit – prior declaration…
- Public property / Private domain – Public domain
- Acquisition – transfer
- Occupation: authorisation/temporary occupation contract – long lease