Environmental law is developing and becoming increasingly complex, affecting companies and local authorities on a number of levels: regulation of industrial activities, sustainable development, waste treatment, protection of flora and fauna, corporate social responsibility, etc.
Thanks to their cross-disciplinary skills, our Environmental Law team offers its public and private clients services that meet the complexity of their needs.
- Installations classified for environmental protection (regulatory monitoring – relations with the regional directorate for the environment, development and housing (DREAL), with the departmental directorate for population protection (DDPP) – cessation of activity, etc.)
- Polluted sites and soils (search for the last operator – soil information sector (SIS), etc.)
- Audit – due diligence: ICPE (Installation Classified for the Protection of
- the Environment) regulations – REACH, etc,
- Sale of business/property: drafting environmental clauses – environmental liability guarantee clauses
- Reducing the company’s carbon footprint: best practice – energy use, etc.
- Energy transition: geothermal energy – cogeneration – solar energy – hydroelectricity – wind power
- Waste: collection – landfill – recovery
- Water: water policy – wetlands – dams – sanitation
- Environmental assessment: impact study – presentation report for town planning documents
- Regulatory audit