Innovation and creativity are the driving forces of our modern economy. Knowing how to preserve, capitalise on and safeguard them is a major asset in today’s world.
Our team works with all our clients (national and international groups, SMEs/VSEs, start-ups, pharmaceutical laboratories, authors, artists, entertainment and production companies, etc.) to provide them with expertise dedicated to their intangible assets.
- Trademark validity audit
- Search for the availability of a sign
- Trademark registration in France, the European Union, internationally and in all countries
- Portfolio audit and management
- Drafting and negotiation of trademark contracts: co-ownership – assignment – licence – pledge – co-existence, etc.
- Registration of assignments and licences and changes of name, address or legal form
- Monitoring of trademarks, company names, domain names and defence actions, including drafting and follow-up of letters of formal notice, drafting of oppositions and follow-up of proceedings
- Monitoring of all proceedings relating to trademarks and other distinctive signs: seizure for infringement, counterfeiting, invalidity actions and actions to assert ownership, etc.
- Protection and confidentiality strategy
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts (R&D agreements, consortium, assignment of rights, licensing, co-ownership; transfer of technology and know-how, co-ownership, etc.)
- Monitoring of all patent-related procedures: seizure of infringement, counterfeiting, nullity action and action to assert ownership, etc.
- Assistance before the CNIS (National Commission for Employee Inventions)
- Filing designs in France and worldwide
- Drafting and negotiation of design contracts: assignment – licence – pledge, etc.
- Monitoring of all procedures relating to designs and models: seizure for infringement, counterfeiting, invalidity action and action to assert ownership, etc.
- Database and data protection strategy
- Audit of contributions, ownership and qualifications
- Drafting and negotiation of assignment and database licence agreements
- Analysis of responsibilities for the distribution or extraction of a database;
- Monitoring database-related procedures
- Drafting and negotiation of licence agreements, assignment agreements, publishing and audiovisual adaptation agreements, co-publishing, distribution, production, co-production and broadcasting agreements, etc.
- Advice on content distribution and exploitation regulations (internet, audiovisual or cinema in particular)
- Representations to the CSA (Superior Audiovisual Council)
- Legal support for VOD platforms
- Legal audit of film catalogues
- Litigation (counterfeiting, disputes between publishers and/or authors, etc.)